Gazelles International Coaches
The Training Coordinator is responsible for GI’s Onboarding Campaign, Certification and Re-Certification processes for Coaches. Manages/updates GI’s Coach curriculum and courses. Project manages GI’s Intellectual Property (IP) and is actively involved in coach communications, assisting trainers, training and training logistics. Responsible for the development of reports for the purpose of measuring training needs and training results.
Reports to the Director of IP and Tools.
Annual salary of $36,000 - $42,000 based on experience plus bonus.
- Leads GI’s Onboarding Campaign serving as the New Coach liaison and the outreach process.
- Responsible for tracking and coordinating the Coach Certification Process.
- Coordinates coach re-certification events and annual coach progress audits.
- Manages GI’s Intellectual Property (IP) (content).
- Leads coach communications and engagement activities.
- Maintains employee and coach training records.
- Coordinates off-site training activities for employees and coaches.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Communications, Business or related field. Certification with ASTD (American Society for Training and Development) a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years Project Management and/or Training background.
- Knowledge of training methodologies a plus
Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS) a plus.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Strong customer service and facilitation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, with a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to prioritize and meet deadlines; manages multiple projects at the same time.
- Demonstrated ability/initiative in utilizing the following competencies in a results-driven, team -oriented environment:
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal/relationship project management skills.
- Proven personal effectiveness/credibility, and administrative skills.
- Strong time management, decision-making, problem-solving and organization skills.
- High ethical standards and professionalism.
Located in Portland, OR Metro Area
$36,000 - $42,000 Annual Salary; plus bonus
About Gazelles International Coaches
Gazelles International is a global premier coaching organization currently composed of 250+ independent professional business coaches who focus primarily on the development of mid-market companies (revenue from $5M to $250M) using the Gazelles Four Decisions™ as the framework for client growth. Gazelles International coaches support more than 2,000 growing companies on six continents, which contribute to over $40 billion in combined revenues to the global economy. In short, we are a business strategy and coaching organization bound together by a passion for learning, excellence, respect for others, flexibility and integrity.
As a whole, team GI is responsible for developing coaching tools, executing events and training sessions, and creating opportunities to connect the global network of coaches. We perform these services with the intent of fulfilling our Brand Promise to offer the best education, best tools, and best community in the coaching world.