AW Labor Solutions
We are looking for a training coordinator to assist the training manager lead our employee development initiatives through hosting creative training events and educational programs.
Training coordinator responsibilities include communicating with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals. Training coordinators are responsible for assisting with the managing, designing, developing, coordinating, and conducting of all training programs.
Our ideal candidate has experience with various training methods, including on-the-job coaching, mentorship programs, and e-learning. Experience with different projects, like management training and soft-skills development, is also essential. If you can think of and design engaging ways to train our employees, we’d like to meet you.
- Map out annual training plans for leadership, HR, legal team, and more
- Design and develop training programs
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identifies skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Use known education principles and stay up to date on new training methods and techniques
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
- Maintain and update the learning management system and training records
- Research and recommend new training methods, like gamification
- Update SOPs and other training materials throughout the firm
- Proven work experience as a training coordinator, trainer, training facilitator, teacher, or similar role
- Degree in Education, training, HR, or related field
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools (Travitor, Articulate 360, Adobe Creative Cloud Apps)
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
About AW Labor Solutions
- One of the largest labor subcontractors in the nation and employs up to 500 workers each year.
- Historically served the agricultural industry but is moving into more commercial and industrial work as well as general contracting.
- Mission: We build long-lasting relationships and provide innovative construction solutions
- Vision: To become an innovative and influential construction leader with an international presence in multiple construction industries
- Safety First
- Relationships Matter
- Deliver Quality on Time
- Yes, Yes, Yes, We Can