USKO Group- Logistics/Expedite/Express
Do you have an outgoing personality, excellent communication skills, and an enterprising spirit? Turn those attributes into a successful career as a Trainee Freight Broker with USKO!
We offer a unique Trainee Freight Broker opportunity to learn about cargo transportation, logistics, and brokerage to grow the right candidate into a valuable and successful team member.
This role is a salaried position with the possibility of earning additional commission based on performance. There will be plenty of room for advancement along our internal career ladder - and this advancement can happen quickly! Outstanding performers can find themselves moving two or three levels up the ladder in months, not years! We are growing and we enjoy promoting from within.
Our company offers benefits such as medical, dental, vision. As well as company-sponsored Life AD&D.
- Make outbound calls to obtain customers and clients
- Create customer prospecting lists to assist existing brokers
- Manage carrier relationships and negotiate rates with customers and carriers
- Track shipments and provide updates to customers
- Develop new services for the company (under supervision)
- Generate new leads and input them into prospect lists for existing brokers
- Find new carriers and set them up in our systems
- Create, build and maintain customer relationships
- Must be enthusiastic, transparent, trustworthy, and honest
- This position can grow into a fully fledged Freight Broker role with great commission possibilities!
- Willing to start out as a trainee for a freight broker and move up to own Freight Broker’s account once training is complete. Speed of advance depends on your performance and there is plenty of room for growth
- Previous selling experience is preferred but not required
- Strong verbal phone and email communication skills - we are looking for someone who is not shy
- General knowledge of Microsoft products; Outlook, Excel, Word
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle the pressure
- Exhibit professionalism at all times in person, on the phone, through e-mail, or during any other communication both internal and external
- Passion for sales and proven negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail
- Goal-setting Mentality
- Cooperative and competitive mindset
- Decisive in a Fast-Paced Work Environment
- Enthusiastic, persistent, and confident approach with excellent communication skills
About USKO Group- Logistics/Expedite/Express
The USKO Group is rapidly growing and expanding globally in the transportation industry. Offering the highest quality transportation services, we work around the clock to ensure that we provide our customers with unbeatable service and rates.
Our company offers benefits such as medical, dental, vision. As well as company-sponsored Life AD&D. All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test as well as a mandatory background check.