Our company is looking for an experienced Tow Truck Driver to join our fleet. You must have experience loading and unloading a flatbed truck. Your primary duties will revolve around transporting our customers cars from their location, to one of our 9 shops across the LA basin. Our ideal candidate has 5 years of tow truck experience and knows the LA basin quite well.
- Follow Leon’s Transmission Services policies and procedures, including safety, and security of yourself and other employees.
- Inspect truck as needed to assess for safety issues and possible damage.
- Report to management any equipment and/or safety issues regarding the truck.
- Ensure timely deliveries and pickups to and from all company locations.
- Unload, and reload customer cars.
- Carefully examine and record in detail vehicles being towed for any preexisting damage.
- Perform driving functions within the parameters set forth by the Department of Transportation (DOT).
- 5 years of tow truck experience.
- High school diploma.
- Maintain clear driving record.
- Ability to use GPS system and read maps.
- The ability to evaluate and different car suspensions year, make, and model of car when loading cars on the tow truck.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Pass the mandatory employment physical and drug test.
$20 - $23 hourly
About Leon's Transmissions
For 60 years, Leon’s Transmission has built a reputation for quality workmanship and trusted transmission repair. All 9 of our Southern California service centers utilize cutting-edge tools and technology, and every one of our repairs is undertaken by one of our highly trained Master Technicians.
Our employees receive competitive compensation, excellent training, and opportunities to grow within the company.