We are looking to hire an energetic, competitive, and goal-crushing CLOSER.
This IRBY Warrior is responsible for building our client base of potential investment property owners needing top-notch customer service and problem-solving services. The Closer is a strong salesperson bold enough to always ask for the close. They will leverage themselves within the community and build their sphere of influence to poise IRBY Group as the top real estate problem-solving company in the area.
Strength of character, leadership, and sales acumen carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. Please complete the assessments sent after you submit your resume.
Top Performers will make $100,000 plus annually.
Guaranteed Training Pay - Consistent Sales Training - Winning Culture - Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Understand client needs and offer solutions and support to increase sales opportunities
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- Network with and educate influencers about our services
- Learn our unique policies and procedures and relevant real estate laws
- Possesses relationship building skills, able to uncover client needs and find new sales opportunities
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Great phone presence with a closer mentality
- Business and negotiation acumen
- Must pass a background check in order to get your Real Estate License
$100,000 + yearly
About IRBY Group
We are a rapidly growing real estate problem-solving firm. Our vision is to be the most dominant, market-leading real estate investing and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to improve lives, elevate communities, and challenge the standard.
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results
- Honor: Do the right thing
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset
- Win: Play full out. No excuses