Phillips & Company Real Estate
As one of the top real estate teams in the world, we are seeking a seasoned agent who is looking to expand their leadership capacity by coaching and motivating others to succeed. This one-of-a-kind agent will get compensated for both individual agent closings and bonuses for hitting quarterly team targets.
We are looking for an agent who is versatile and has the ability to raise the bar each and every week for the agents around them.
As you motivate and coach agents to succeed, we will support you with company referrals, leads, and administrative support so you can have your best year yet. Here you will have the opportunity to not only work with home buyers but also sellers and investors. The ideal candidate has experience with managing sales associates and/or leadership experience where numbers and revenue goals were met. If you thrive and succeed at holding others accountable to their goals and see their success as your own - you are the right person for this position.
What we offer to help you and the team succeed:
- Business planning to create a plan to achieve your monetary and life goals.
- We help you create and stick to your very own economic model.
- Listing and buyer leads -- and scripts to convert them expertly to close more deals.
- Powerful marketing tools to help you promote yourself.
- An entire department dedicated to your client's experience.
- Our custom 5 level agent optimization program to fill in any gaps in your skills so you can climb higher and faster.
- Our team does the paperwork for your deals, so you can focus on relationship building and closing the deal.
- Endless leadership opportunities on our team so you can continue your growth.
- Fun, collaborative team culture with masterminding daily. Iron sharpens Iron!
- One on one meetings with the CEO each week.
- Individual coaching to help you excel in your Real Estate career.
- Powerful marketing tools to help you promote yourself and the team you're apart of.
- Be able to work with a large number of leads and hustle to set an appointment
- Deliver high energy sales presentations and persuade others to choose to work with you
- Hit your Daily, Weekly, and Monthly sales metrics based on the economic model to hit your yearly goals
- Be quick on your feet and solve small problems quickly and more complex problems strategically
- Work daily from a schedule and time block to achieve consistent and stable success
- Have conversations daily with sales prospects and clients
- Study and internalize scripts to qualify prospects, set appointments and persuade clients to sign agreements
- Pick up the phone without hesitation to call leads and follow-up with prospects in an urgent manner
- Nurture leads in various stages of the pipeline until they are ready to buy or sell a home
- Ability to work autonomously while still maintaining the same level of productivity
- You are a sponge in your acquisition of knowledge. You never feel like you know enough, and you are always searching to be the best person you can be.
- You enjoy having a busy schedule and the opportunity to take charge of many responsibilities and relationships in a dynamic atmosphere.
- You love working in a team environment where you're held accountable.
- You have a high level of natural sociability, and you are comfortable meeting new people and working with and through others.
- You are confident in your ability to sell your ideas, negotiate differences, and achieve consensus.
- You approach problems by first determining what is wrong and then initiating a course of action.
- You are at home in team-oriented situations, where you can play a key role in facilitating results.
- You are noted for your quick responsiveness and urgency.
- You love an all commission environment, where the harder and faster you work, the more money you make.
- Valid Georgia real estate license or willing to get it before the job commences.
$130,000+ at Plan Commission-Based (1099)
About Phillips & Company Real Estate
As the top 1% of real estate teams in the world, we are happy to call Atlanta home. We have a tight-knit group of driven, smart, and positive people. We are excited to grow, however, we only add the most talented individuals to our team to protect our culture of productivity and positive growth.
Our Mission is to create a community where people can grow and inspire others to do remarkable things, where each member has their role in building something that matters and will make a difference in the world. Everyone we interact with will know that we value them. We will wow them with our kindness, knowledge, and empathy. We nurture each relationship and treat them like gold. Our wealth will grow as our knowledge does, and we will share both with others who have less. Each time our company grows, we know it allows us to help more people.