Happy Valley Preschool
We are looking for a 9am-6pm breaker in our infant/toddler building with some afternoon hours in our preschool building.
Must love working with toddlers/preschoolers and have experience with early childhood education.
Must be flexible with age, fill in as needed in several different classrooms.
- Take on responsibilities for each class on the schedule to break.
- Keep track of breaks to remain on schedule.
- Serve snacks and lunches.
- Help children fall asleep for nap time.
- Sing songs and read books.
- Lead children in their day to day activities.
- Assist with children learning to potty train.
- Communicate with teachers and parents as needed.
- Substitute as needed.
Oregon requirements are:
- Childhood Education and experience.
- Registry within the CCD Central Background Registry.
- Lead Teacher Qualified in the State of Oregon.
Can be certified after being hired:
- Current CPR/1st Aid Certification.
- Current Food Handlers Certification.
- Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect Certification.
- Introduction To Child Care Health and Safety.
- Safe Sleep Course.
- Must love toddlers/preschoolers.
$13 - $16 per hour (depending on experience)
About Happy Valley Preschool
Happy Valley Preschool and Child Care has been family owned and operated since 1990.
Teachers at HVPCC are valued and supported in an excellent working environment.
Our campus is positioned in the center of Happy Valley bordering a park with many nature trails.
This is a great place to work! Hiring happy teachers for our happy place!