Happy Valley Preschool
We are looking for 2 toddler teachers. One schedule is 9am-6pm, the other is a 12pm-6pm breaker in our infant/toddler building with potential for full time hours.
Must love working with toddlers and have experience with early childhood education.
- Plan developmentally appropriate activities for a group of 8 toddlers
- Serve snacks and lunches
- Help children fall asleep for nap time
- Sing songs and read books
- Lead children in their day to day activities
- Assist with children learning to potty train
Oregon requirements are:
- Childhood Education and experience
- Registry within the CCD Central Background Registry
Can be certified after being hired:
- Current CPR/1st Aid Certification
- Current Food Handlers Certification
- Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect Certification
- Introduction To Child Care Health and Safety
- Safe Sleep Course
- Must love toddlers
$12 - $16 Dependent on Experience
About Happy Valley Preschool
Happy Valley Preschool and Child Care has been family owned and operated since 1990.
Teachers at HVPCC are valued and supported in an excellent working environment.
Our campus is positioned in the center of Happy Valley bordering a park with many nature trails.
This is a great place to work! Hiring happy teachers for our happy place!