Primrose School of Round Rock at Forest Creek
Primrose School of Round Rock at Forest Creek is a Privately owned Cognia accredited school. We are looking for dependable, accountable, and nurturing teachers to join our amazing team. Our Private Preschool serves children ages infants through after-school care.
We are currently looking for a Toddler Teacher  for our classroom for one and two-year-old children. The position is a Full-Time position. The schedule for the position will be an 8-hour shift with a one-hour lunch break scheduled sometime between 8:00 AM  and 6:30 PM.
BENEFITS FOR A TODDLER TEACHER
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Formal Ongoing Training Program
- Excellent Advancement Opportunities
- Supervises and manages daily functions for a class of children
- Provides an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages creativity, exploration, and decision-making by the children
- Observes all rules and regulations pertaining to the health, safety, and care of children
- Maintains a professional personal appearance, attitude, and work behavior at all times
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year or more classroom teaching experience in a licensed early childhood facility
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills, and can multi-task
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children
$10 - $13 hourly
About Primrose School of Round Rock at Forest Creek
We’re a national family of accredited early education and care schools serving infants through kindergarten, after-schoolers, their families and communities. With our balanced learning approach, we nurture curiosity, confidence, creativity and compassion. Our Franchise Owners, Leadership Teams and School Staff partner with parents to help build the right foundation for future learning in life.