We are seeking an experienced title agent to join our growing team.
We’re a tight-knit group of professionals that consistently provide top quality closing services to clients. Applicants should be experienced, motivated, and have a keen eye for detail. If you are looking for a lucrative position in a fast-paced environment, please apply today!
- Work effectively throughout the closing process with a variety of industry professionals such as real estate agents, settlement agents, title insurance agents, law firms, escrow officers, closing agents, paralegals, and escrow companies
- Record all legal documents at the county and federal level and present deed to new owners
- Verify there are no real estate title defects or title issues such as liens, wills, claims, deeds, mortgages, or fraud once property search is complete
- Issue title policy and transfer title ownership after reviewing all closing documents to ensure title commitments have been satisfied and preparing a closing statement
- Prepare title abstract and title opinion after conducting a title search
- College degree preferred- high school diploma required
- Requires 3-5 years of title closing experience, abstractor, title examiner, or closing services experience
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, and process-driven with excellent communication skills
- State license requirements must be met for this position --title producers license is a bonus
- Commercial and residential underwriting knowledge of title insurance
About RE/MAX Executive
We are dedicated to helping our clients find the home of their dreams. Whether they are buying or selling a home or just curious about the local market, we would love to offer our support and services. We know the local community — both as agents and a neighbor — and can help guide our clients through the nuances of our local market. With access to top listings, a worldwide network, exceptional marketing strategies, and cutting-edge technology, we work hard to make our clients' real estate experience memorable and enjoyable.