Are you an experienced title agent interested in an excellent position in a fast-paced environment? If so, send us your resume! You’ll be responsible for extensive research to ensure the legal sale of the property and provide exceptional closing services to our clients. Job seekers should be driven, motivated professionals who are looking for growth. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Work alongside a variety of industry professionals such as real estate agents, title insurance agents, escrow officers, closing agents, settlement agents, law firms, paralegals, and escrow companies throughout the closing process
- Conduct property search to check for real estate title defects or issues, such as claims, liens, mortgages, deeds, wills, or fraud
- Verify ownership, legal descriptions, and restrictions by analyzing liens, maps, public records, leases, plat books, agreements, surveys, and contracts
- Ensure all legal documents at the county and federal level have been recorded and present deed to new owners
- Facilitate search of public records in multiple counties.
- State license requirements must be met for this position --title producers license is a bonus
- High school diploma required -- college degree preferred
- The ideal candidate will be process-driven, highly analytical and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient
- 2-3 years of abstract/search experience, or title examiner experience.
$15 - $20 hourly
About Trustworthy Title
Trustworthy Title & Escrow is a customer service oriented Title Insurance Company that helps people move to the next phase of their lives through real estate transactions. We love to meet challenges and deadlines through a high level of communication with all parties to the transaction. You are the right candidate if you love challenges in a high speed, multi-tasking environment.