Our well-established team is looking for a motivated, outgoing and experienced title representative to join us in achieving our goal of providing consistently excellent closing services to our clients. We are looking for someone who is research-driven, loves efficiency, and has a keen eye for detail. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Work alongside a variety of industry professionals such as real estate agents, title insurance agents, escrow officers, closing agents, settlement agents, law firms, paralegals, and escrow companies throughout the closing process
- Be able to manage a high level of responsibilities throughout the day and follow up and follow through with a high degree of communication between offices and clients
- Understand and teach technology and systems of the company to various individuals
- Be able to create and update marketing materials as needed. Both print and online materials
- Have a firm understanding of the real estate process
- Provide customer service support at a very high level for multiple clients and parties to every transaction
- Able to utilize systems and processes daily at a very high degree
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite
- The ideal candidate will be process-driven, highly analytical and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
- College degree preferred- high school diploma required
- Creative abilities and able to speak in front of others to help educate them on different apps, systems and tools
- A firm understanding of title, mortgage and/or real estate is preferred
About ONWARD TITLE
The handling of the loan process and closing requires significant attention to detail. Onward Title has implemented processes and procedures to ensure everything from the smallest details to the largest aspects of your transaction are handled. You can have confidence that every effort is being made to protect your transaction and help facilitate a smooth and successful closing. Lenders, Agents, Buyers and Sellers alike will appreciate the systems we have implemented to make your life easier. We all want to move forward - let's move forward together and allow our success to be your success - ONWARD!