Bridge City Closings
Are you an experienced title processor looking for an opportunity to take your research, analysis, and teamwork skills to the next level? We are growing rapidly and are looking for someone to help us clear titles for real estate mortgage transactions. If you have a background in title processing or real estate transactions, an eye for detail and discrepancies, and a customer service mindset, apply today!
- Examine and verify the accuracy of documentation such as public records, deeds, property title records, property ownership, leases, surveys, contracts, and agreements needed to produce a clear title
- Collaborate with title examiner and underwriter to prepare title insurance policy and binders and title commitments, and with loan closer to prepare HUD-1 real estate settlement statements
- Record transactions by entering necessary title and loan documents into software programs and track applicant’s progress
- Correspond with pre-processor to be sure all items are fulfilled, settlement processor or paralegal to ensure all settlement figures are accurate, and with post-closing agent to ensure the transaction is recorded and any outstanding issues are resolved
- Aid title officers with administrative assistant essential duties, including clerical and data entry support
- Notary public certification is not required but is an asset
- College is an asset but not required; high school diploma or equivalent is a requirement
- Proficient computer skills with numerous programs including MS Office is vital
- Outstanding communications, customer service, research, and analysis skills are preferred
- Years of experience (1-3) with real estate transactions or title processing, or as a title company pre-processor or mortgage loan processor is essential
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Bridge City Closings
Affiliated with a large real estate group, our company is has a significant volume of business. We are looking for experienced staff who can help us handle our volume.