AdvaTitle Agency, LLC
We are looking for an experienced Title Processor to join our close-knit staff of title professionals. The successful candidate will have some experience in mortgage processing, mortgage lending, or real estate transactions, and a well-rounded skill set that includes customer service, analysis, and detailed research. We provide the training, the team, and the chance to take your career to the next level. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Examine and verify the accuracy of documentation such as public records, deeds, property title records, property ownership, leases, surveys, contracts, and agreements needed to produce a clear title
- Provide title officers with clerical and data entry support, as well as administrative assistant essential duties
- Submit pertinent title and loan documents into software programs to record transactions and track applicant’s progress
- Liaise with pre-processor to be sure all items are complete, settlement processor or paralegal to ensure all settlement figures are correct, and with the post-closing agent to ensure the transaction is recorded and any outstanding issues are resolved
- Interface with title examiner and underwriter to prepare title insurance policy and binders and title commitments, and with loan closer to prepare HUD-1 real estate closing statements
- A notary public certification is not imperative, but is a bonus
- Proficient computer skills with numerous programs including MS Office is vital
- Excellent research, communications, customer service, and analysis skills are needed
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, some college preferred
- Years of experience (1-3) with real estate transactions or title processing, or as a title company pre-processor or mortgage loan processor is essential
$16.50 - $18 hourly
About AdvaTitle Agency, LLC
We are a new Title Agency recently opened in Osage Beach.