IRBY Home Buyers
We are looking for an experienced title processor to join our close-knit team of title professionals. The successful candidate will have some experience in mortgage processing, mortgage lending, or real estate transactions, and a well-rounded skill set that includes customer service, analysis, and detailed research. We provide the training, the team, and the opportunity to take your career to the next level. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
Annual Salary - Consistent Bonuses - Health, Dental, Life Insurance - Flex Vacation
- Conduct Quality Control call with all sellers and buyers
- Deliver top-notch customer service to all IRBY clients and vendors
- Procure positive reviews on social platforms, Google, and BBB
- Manage and organize a large pipeline of properties
- Procure necessary documents from all parties for closings
- Review completed closing packages to ensure compliance
- Research and input acquisition costs for each individual property
- Schedule and secure closing of each property
- Coordinate buyer and seller closing appointments
- Assist Title Coordinator in any necessary tasks
- Title/Closing experience not required, but preferred
- 3-5 years of direct customer service experience required
- Insatiable desire to excel
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Diplomatic, positive attitude
- Ability to clear a background check
$30,000 - $50,000 annually depending on experience
About IRBY Home Buyers
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate problem-solving firm. IRBY’s vision is to be the market-leading real estate investing and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to improve lives, elevate communities, and challenge the standard.
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results
- Honor: Do the right thing
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset
- Win: Play full out. No excuses.
Check us out at www.irbyllc.com.
Read what our employees and clients are saying about IRBY's amazing brand: