Are you looking for an opportunity to take your research, analysis, and teamwork skills to the next level? We are growing rapidly and are looking for someone to help us search and clear titles for real estate mortgage transactions. If you have a background in data entry, records, title processing, or real estate transactions, plus an eye for detail and discrepancies, and a customer service mindset, apply today!
- Record transactions by entering necessary title and loan documents into software programs and track applicant’s progress
- Liaise with pre-processor to be sure all items are complete, settlement processor or paralegal to ensure all settlement figures are correct, and with the post-closing agent to ensure the transaction is recorded and any outstanding issues are resolved
- Ensure all closing instructions are followed as per the closing package, and coordinate with loan officer, mortgage loan processor, and underwriter to be sure all underwriting commitments have been satisfied
- Work with title examiner and underwriter to prepare title insurance policy and binders and title commitments, and with loan closer to prepare HUD-1 real estate settlement statements
- Analyze and verify the accuracy of documentation such as leases, surveys, contracts, property title records, property ownership, public records, deeds, and agreements needed to produce a clear title
- Preference is 1-3 years of experience in title processing, real estate transactions, or as a mortgage loan processor or title company pre-processor
- Notary public certification is not required but is an asset
- Outstanding communications, customer service, research, and analysis skills are preferred
- Proficient computer skills with numerous programs including MS Office is vital
$14 - $17 hourly
About Tallgrass Title
Tallgrass Title is a full-service title insurance and escrow company that serves Pottawatomie, Riley, and Wabaunsee Counties. We are looking to add to our growing team!