Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Are you an experienced title processor looking for an opportunity to take your research, analysis, and teamwork skills to the next level? We are growing rapidly and are looking for someone to help us clear titles for real estate mortgage transactions. If you have a background in title processing or real estate transactions, an eye for detail and discrepancies, and a customer service mindset, apply today!
- Communicate with pre-processor to be sure all items are complete, paralegal or settlement processor to ensure all settlement figures are correct, and with post-closing agent to ensure the transaction is recorded and any outstanding issues are resolved
- Aid title officers with administrative assistant essential duties, including clerical and data entry support
- Examine and verify the accuracy of documentation such as public records, deeds, property title records, property ownership, leases, surveys, contracts, and agreements needed to produce a clear title
- Interface with title examiner and underwriter to prepare title insurance policy and binders and title commitments, and with loan closer to prepare HUD-1 real estate closing statements
- Record transactions by entering necessary title and loan documents into software programs and track applicant’s progress
- Outstanding communications, customer service, research, and analysis skills are preferred
- 1-3 years of experience with real estate transactions, title processing, title company pre-processor, or as a mortgage loan processor is desired
- A notary public certification is not imperative, but is a bonus
- Intermediate proficiency with numerous programs including MS Office is essential
- Some college is helpful; high school diploma or equivalent is required
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC is an innovative title agency headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas servicing 42 states.