Maple Leaf Title
We are seeking an experienced title processor to join the team of our boutique title company. You will assist Realtors, lenders, and consumers throughout the real estate process, in conjunction with our attorney and professional closing agent. The ideal candidate will be able to work accurately, with minimal supervision, possess strong problem-solving skills, and be experienced in researching and curing title issues timely and in accordance with the purchase and sale agreement and/or lender’s required timeframes. In order to properly support our clients and consumers, outstanding customer service and communication are required.
- Accurate order input and coordination of necessary information and documentation to meet and satisfy the requirements of the title commitment, lender requests, and fulfillment of the purchase and sale agreement. Research, data collection, detailed coordination of information and documentation with municipalities, surveyors, and seller’s attorneys if applicable.
- Tracking timelines and due dates for receipt of requested payoffs, discharges, and supporting documents. Uploading receipt of items upon receipt and completion of specific file checklists/tasks. Communicate status with clientele and team members, coordinate with our professional partners for completion of prorations, final figures, preparation, and balancing of CD’s or HUDs, coordination of real estate and loan documents, disbursements, and closing schedules, all in accordance with the lender’s closing instructions.
- Post-closing coordination with closer and other team members to timely process recordings via Simplifile, upload requested documents to lenders secure portals, and process delivery of executed original documents after closing.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, is minimum requirement degree, paralegal certificate or some college is preferred
- Notary Public, if not currently a Notary this will be required within a reasonable time-frame.
- 1-3 years of experience with real estate transactions, title company or mortgage loan processing or assistant processing is desired.
- Superb research, customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Computer proficiencies with numerous programs, including MS Office and title specific software, such as Softpro and/or E-Closing. Additionally, experience utilizing email encryption and secured portals is preferred.
$37,440 - $43,680 yearly
About Maple Leaf Title
Maple Leaf Title is a boutique title company with an energetic, communicative and professional work environment.
We provide title searches, settlement services, and title insurance for residential purchase and mortgage transactions. We are locally owned and operated, and serve Central and Mid-Coast Maine.