Bennett Real Estate
Are you an experienced title processor looking for an opportunity to take your research, analysis, and teamwork skills to the next level? We are growing rapidly and are looking for someone to help us clear titles for real estate mortgage transactions. If you have a background in title processing or real estate transactions, an eye for detail and discrepancies, and a customer service mindset, we’d love to talk with you today!
- Analyze and verify the accuracy of documentation such as leases, surveys, contracts, property title records, property ownership, public records, deeds, and agreements needed to produce a clear title
- Enter and submit title and loan documents into software programs to track applicant’s progress
- Support title officers with administrative assistant essential duties, including clerical and data entry assistanc
- Correspond with pre-processor to be sure all items are fulfilled, settlement processor or paralegal to ensure all settlement figures are accurate, and with post-closing agent to ensure the transaction is recorded and any outstanding issues are resolved
- Interface with title examiner and underwriter to prepare title insurance policy and binders and title commitments, and with loan closer to prepare HUD-1 real estate closing statements
- Preference is 1-3 years of experience in title processing, real estate transactions, or as a mortgage loan processor or title company pre-processor
- Excellent research, communications, customer service, and analysis skills are needed
- Some college is helpful; high school diploma or equivalent is required
- A notary public certification is not imperative, but is a bonus
- Intermediate proficiency with numerous programs including MS Office is essential
$50,000 - $60,000 plus Bonuses
About Bennett Real Estate
Bennett Realty Solutions is seeking to hire new team members to help support our growing real estate company located in Greenbelt, Maryland.
We offer FREE leads, FREE websites, FREE marketing software. We offer our agents 100% commission split and real estate investment education.