Excalibur Title and Escrow, LLC
We are seeking an experienced title processor to join our team. You will assist buyers and the title team in making sure the title application is prepared and submitted correctly, and work with the team to resolve any issues or discrepancies to produce a clear title.
The candidate will issue binders, Hud-1's, CDs, Lender Packages, Settlement Docs, and be involved in Post Closing.
Conducting Settlements would be a welcome opportunity and a way to earn bonus monies.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience working in title insurance with a keen eye for detail and outstanding research and customer service skills. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Enter and submit title and loan documents into software programs to track applicant’s progress
- Ensure all closing instructions are followed as per the closing package and coordinate with a loan officer, mortgage loan processor, and underwriter to be sure all underwriting commitments have been satisfied
- Analyze and verify the accuracy of documentation such as leases, surveys, contracts, property title records, property ownership, public records, deeds, and agreements needed to produce a clear title
- Liaise with pre-processor to be sure all items are complete, settlement processor or paralegal to ensure all settlement figures are correct, and with the post-closing agent to ensure the transaction is recorded and any outstanding issues are resolved
- Support title officers with administrative assistant essential duties, including clerical and data entry assistance
- Examine the title search/abstract and collaborate with the underwriter to prepare title insurance policy and binders and title commitments, and with loan closer to prepare and Closing Disclosure's and or HUD-1 real estate settlement statements
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required, some college experience is preferred
- Certification as a notary public is not required but is appreciated
- Intermediate proficiency with numerous programs including MS Office is essential
- Superb research, communications, customer service, and analysis skills are desired
- 5 years processing experience MD or VA preferred
$70,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Excalibur Title and Escrow, LLC
Inspiring your best work. Our strong values and objectives along with empathetic leadership provide an environment where all people feel inclusive and welcome. Excalibur Title and Escrow, LLC is a cutting-edge, boutique, privately-owned title company offering a full range of title insurance and closing services and is located in the heart of beautiful historic downtown Frederick, MD. Employees can work in an environment that stimulates creativity and passion. We are an attorney-owned agency with over 15 years of established service to our community and customers.