Brennan Title Company
We are looking for an experienced title processor to join our close-knit team of title professionals. The successful candidate will have some experience in mortgage processing, mortgage lending, or real estate transactions, and a well-rounded skill set that includes customer service, analysis, and detailed research. We provide the training, the team, and the opportunity to take your career to the next level. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Coordinate with loan officer, mortgage loan processor, and underwriter to ensure all closing instructions are followed as per the closing package, and all underwriting commitments have been satisfied
- Analyze and verify the accuracy of documentation such as leases, surveys, contracts, property title records, property ownership, public records, deeds, and agreements needed to produce a clear title
- Correspond with pre-processor to be sure all items are fulfilled, settlement processor or paralegal to ensure all settlement figures are accurate, and with post-closing agent to ensure the transaction is recorded and any outstanding issues are resolved
- Work with title examiner and underwriter to prepare title insurance policy and binders and title commitments, and with loan closer to prepare HUD-1 real estate settlement statements
- Aid title officers with administrative assistant essential duties, including clerical and data entry support
- A notary public certification is not imperative, but is a bonus
- Proficient computer skills with numerous programs including MS Office is vital
- 1-3 years of experience with real estate transactions, title processing, title company pre-processor, or as a mortgage loan processor is desired
- College is an asset but not required; high school diploma or equivalent is a requirement
- Excellent research, communications, customer service, and analysis skills are needed
About Brennan Title Company
Brennan Title Company was founded in 1991 by John M. Brennan, a Maryland attorney with over 40 years of industry experience in all aspects of real estate law, transactions and financing, and financial services.
Today, Brennan Title Company offers a wide range of locations and services to meet your real estate and financial needs. In addition to traditional sale and refinance transactions, Brennan offers a 1031 Starker Exchange Intermediary, Corporate Relocation, Builder and Commercial Divisions, including extensive experience with church transactions.
We offer these services from our many locations in Maryland, DC, Virginia, and Delaware through our affiliate, Brennan and Associates.