The Treasure Davis Team
Are you an experienced title processor looking for an opportunity to take your research, analysis, and teamwork skills to the next level? We are growing rapidly and are looking for someone to help us clear titles for real estate mortgage transactions. If you have a background in title processing or real estate transactions, an eye for detail and discrepancies, and a customer service mindset, apply today!
- Correspond with pre-processor to be sure all items are fulfilled, settlement processor or paralegal to ensure all settlement figures are accurate, and with post-closing agent to ensure the transaction is recorded and any outstanding issues are resolved
- Support title officers with administrative assistant essential duties, including clerical and data entry assistanc
- Interface with title examiner and underwriter to prepare title insurance policy and binders and title commitments, and with loan closer to prepare HUD-1 real estate closing statements
- Record transactions by entering necessary title and loan documents into software programs and track applicant’s progress
- Analyze and verify the accuracy of documentation such as leases, surveys, contracts, property title records, property ownership, public records, deeds, and agreements needed to produce a clear title
- Notary public certification is not required but is an asset
- 1-3 years of experience with real estate transactions, title processing, title company pre-processor, or as a mortgage loan processor is desired
- Some college is helpful; high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Computer proficient with numerous programs including MS Office is needed
- Superb research, communications, customer service, and analysis skills are desired
About The Treasure Davis Team
We are the #1 team in Colorado Springs with an annual sales volume of over $250 million. We lead our company based on our core values, mission, and vision statements.