Seeking to fill the position of a Title Processor/Closer to work full-time in a telecommute capacity processing and closing real estate transactions from start to finish.
Work from home, set your own hours.
Competitive salary with benefits (PTO and 401k)
- Process and close real estate transactions from start to finish.
- Know or learn how to read a title commitment and clear any matters required to insure a clear title.
- Order, review and disclose any documents necessary to comply with the real estate contract and any statutory requirements.
- Prepare any closing documents necessary, including Closing Disclosures, Affidavits, Settlement Statements, Deeds and other settlement documents.
- Maintain review and compliance of all files throughout the settlement process to ensure minimal exposure to claims/losses.
- Be able to account for the receipt and disbursement of funds, including balancing a file ledger.
- High school or equivalent
- Title processing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Have or willing to be a commissioned Notary.
- Qualia® software experience
- A willingness to know or learn the title insurance business.
- Must be organized and self-motivated.
- Amazing customer service is a must!
- Multilingual is a plus but is not required.
- Knowledge of personal computers and applicable software. (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, and Encompass are preferred).
$85 per signing appointment
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com and call for direct inquires.
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.