Grantham Law Firm
Are you an experienced title agent interested in a lucrative position in a fast-paced environment? If so, send us your resume! You’ll be responsible for extensive research to ensure the legal sale of property and provide exceptional closing services to our clients. Job seekers should be driven, motivated professionals who are looking for growth.
- Examine maps, liens, judgments, leases, agreements, public records, contracts, surveys, and plat books to verify legal description, ownership, and restrictions
- Ensure all legal documents at the county and federal level have been recorded and present deed to new owners
- Prepare closing statements after reviewing all closing documents to ensure all title commitments have been met, issue title policy, and transfer title to the new owner
- Work alongside a variety of industry professionals such as real estate agents, title insurance agents, escrow officers, closing agents, settlement agents, law firms, paralegals, and escrow companies throughout the closing process
- Conduct title search to prepare a title abstract and title opinion
- Prefer process-driven, analytical and detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills
- 3-5 years of experience in title closing, title examiner, abstractor, or closing services is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- State license requirements must be met for this position --title producers license is a bonus
- High school diploma required -- college degree preferred
About Grantham Law Firm
The Grantham Law Firm is a boutique law firm specializing in Estate Planning, Probate, and Real Estate. Established in 1981 and AV rated by Martindale Hubbel. Standard Title is the firm's affiliated title agency.