Title Xperts, LLC
We are seeking an experienced title agent to join our growing team.
We’re a tight-knit group of professionals that consistently provide top-quality closing services to our clients. Applicants should be experienced, motivated, and have a keen eye for detail. If you are looking for a lucrative position in a fast-paced environment, start your application today!
- Conduct title search to prepare a title abstract and title opinion
- Work in tandem with a variety of industry professionals such as real estate agents, title insurance agents, escrow officers, law firms, settlement agents, closing agents, paralegals, and escrow companies throughout the closing process
- Conduct property search to check for real estate title defects or issues, such as claims, liens, mortgages, deeds, wills, or fraud
- Present deed to new owners after recording all legal documents at the county and federal level
- Prepare closing statements after reviewing all closing documents to ensure all title commitments have been met, issue title policy, and transfer title to the new owner
- Working independently and meeting deadlines under pressure
- Performing detailed work rapidly and accurately
- Examines deeds, trusts, easements, codes, covenants and restrictions, assignments, re-conveyances, taxes, judgments, liens, assessor's parcel maps, surveys, and other documents, including probate
- Draft documents necessary to clear title impediments and transfer title
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- State license requirements must be met for this position --title producers license is a bonus
- Requires 3-5 years of title closing experience, abstractor, title examiner, or closing services experience
- Prefer process-driven, analytical and detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills
- College degree preferred- high school diploma required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic real property law
- Basic understanding of coverages of title policy insurance
- Familiarity with format and requirements for preliminary title reports
- Terminology and documents related to the title search, title chain, and property ownership
- Customer service skills
About Title Xperts, LLC
Title Xperts is a title insurance and settlement services firm that provides closing services throughout the state of Florida. We provide a complete suite of services to many customers, including lenders, developers, and independent owners.
The mission of Title Xperts is to be the most knowledgeable and reliable settlement and title insurance firm. We are the epitome of a five-star closing experience. We understand how important each transaction is. Whether it is a first home or 500th transaction, the team at Title Xperts makes every transaction seamless and we guarantee our work.