Your Realty Leverage
We are searching for a highly qualified Escrow Assistant. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate, knowledgeable individual to join our closing team! We are looking for someone detail oriented and a strong work ethic to interact with buyers, sellers, real estate agents and lenders. Responsible for processing files from start to finish. We specialize in traditional and non traditional title services closing in all 254 counties in Texas.
We offer 401K and Health Insurance.
- Collaborate with escrow to resolve Schedule C title issues such as legal descriptions, vesting, all tax liens, abstracts of judgments, bankruptcies, etc.
- Prepare CD/HUD Statements and other closing documents.
- Knowledge of investor files: AB/BC simultaneous closings, mortgage wraps, pass through funding, etc.
- Ensure all payoffs, taxes, and HOA are updated and collected.
- Address any and all inquiries from clients, sellers, buyers, and agents professionally and in a timely manner.
- Conduct closings with various customers: realtors, lenders, investors.
- Confirm closing dates, location, documentation and funds due at closing with borrowers.
- Attend and participate in weekly team meetings.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- College degree preferred (not required).
- Must have 2+ years title closing experience.
- Title industry software knowledge, RamQuest preferred.
- Notary or ability to obtain within 90 days.
- Must be a quick learner, able to adapt easily to fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Above average people skills with strong customer support orientation is necessary.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, particularly in stressful situations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate level MS Office.
$50,000 base + commission
About Your Realty Leverage
At Your Realty Leverage, we are experts in identifying and placing talent in real estate offices across the nation because we have personally worked in the real estate business. This background, when combined with our added expertise in the career consulting and training, delivers long-term results for a successful career in real estate.
We will ensure that you are prepared for your career in real estate. Your Realty Leverage, Inc. has created customized training programs, consultative coaching, and will prepare you for success through our exclusive career visioning process.