Mizz Title Group
Must be an Experienced Licensed agent and be able to be appointed by ORT who is the underwriter.
We have two opportunities available at this time:
- An experienced agent with a current book of business that is looking for a place to close their business. High splits will be paid and there is an opportunity to take on additional company files.
- An Experienced agent to handle files from a real estate company and be able to source new business and have commission opportunities on top of the standard pay to dramatically increase your income.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious Title agent to join a growing company and have a flexible schedule with lots of room for growth.
This person will need to be self sufficient, self motivated, understand the whole process and be able to execute.
- Must be able to process files from beginning to end
- Must be able to close these files, do post closing duties, order policies, scan and upload closed files into App Files
- Must be an excellent communicator and get along with others
- Must be able to handle deposits, cut checks, do reconciliations and stay in the good graces of the underwriter
- Must understand current rules and regulations
- Complete all data call requirements
- Must have all continuing education done in a timely manner
- Must have a license in good standing with no claims against you
About Mizz Title Group
Mizz Title Group has been in business for 6 years and is located in Clermont, Florida. The company has a great reputation and is very hands on to make sure our customers have a great experience.
We have a nice office atmosphere and professional office space. We are looking to grow throughout the community and give experienced Title Closers a great place to conduct and grow their business.