Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Our well-established team is looking for a motivated and experienced title agent to join us in achieving our goal of providing consistently excellent closing services to clients. We are looking for someone who is research-driven, loves efficiency, and has a keen eye for detail. If this sounds like you, please get in touch with us today!
- Record all legal documents at the county and federal level and present deed to new owners
- Work in tandem with a variety of industry professionals such as real estate agents, title insurance agents, escrow officers, law firms, settlement agents, closing agents, paralegals, and escrow companies throughout the closing process
- Conduct title search to prepare a title abstract and title opinion
- Analyze liens, plat books, contracts, agreements, surveys, maps, public records, and leases to verify ownership, legal description, and restrictions
- Prepare closing statements after reviewing all closing documents to ensure all title commitments have been met, issue title policy, and transfer title to the new owner
- High school diploma required -- college degree preferred
- Requirements for state licensing must be met -- title producers license is ideal
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite
- 3-5 years of title closing experience, abstractor experience, title examiner or providing closing services is required
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, and process-driven with excellent communication skills
About Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC is an innovative title agency headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas servicing 42 states.