Nevada Real Estate Group
We are seeking an experienced title agent to join our growing team.
We’re a tight-knit group of professionals that consistently provide top quality closing services to our clients. Applicants should be experienced, motivated, and have a keen eye for detail. If you are looking for a lucrative position in a fast-paced environment, start your application today!
- Work alongside a variety of industry professionals such as real estate agents, title insurance agents, escrow officers, closing agents, settlement agents, law firms, paralegals, and escrow companies throughout the closing process
- Facilitate title search and prepare title abstract and title opinion
- Analyze liens, plat books, contracts, agreements, surveys, maps, public records, and leases to verify ownership, legal description, and restrictions
- Present deed to new owners after recording all legal documents at the county and federal level
- Check for real estate title defects after conducting property search for title issues such as liens, claims, deeds, wills, mortgages, or fraud
- 3-5 years of title closing experience, abstractor experience, title examiner or providing closing services is required
- A high school diploma is a requirement, but a college degree is preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, and process-driven with excellent communication skills
- Requirements for state licensing must be met -- title producers license is ideal
$70,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Nevada Real Estate Group
Join the #1 Real Estate Team in Nevada!