Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
We are seeking an experienced title agent to join our growing team.
We’re a tight-knit group of professionals that consistently provide top quality closing services to our clients. Applicants should be experienced, motivated, and have a keen eye for detail. If you are looking for a lucrative position in a fast-paced environment, start your application today!
- Conduct property search to check for real estate title defects or issues, such as claims, liens, mortgages, deeds, wills, or fraud
- Present deed to new owners after recording all legal documents at the county and federal level
- Conduct title search to prepare a title abstract and title opinion
- Prepare closing statements after reviewing all closing documents to ensure all title commitments have been met, issue title policy, and transfer title to the new owner
- Examine maps, liens, judgments, leases, agreements, public records, contracts, surveys, and plat books to verify legal description, ownership, and restrictions
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, and process-driven with excellent communication skills
- Requirements for state licensing must be met -- title producers license is ideal
- A high school diploma is a requirement, but a college degree is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in title closing, title examiner, abstractor, or closing services is required
$16.50 - $18 hourly
About Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC is an innovative title agency headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas servicing 42 states.