PV Settlement, LLC
We are seeking an experienced title examiner to join our growing team.
We’re a tight-knit group of professionals that consistently provide top quality closing services to our clients. Applicants should be experienced, motivated, and have a keen eye for detail. If you are looking for a lucrative position in a fast-paced environment, please apply today!
- Check for real estate title defects after conducting property search for title issues such as liens, claims, deeds, wills, mortgages, or fraud
- Analyze liens, plat books, contracts, agreements, surveys, maps, public records, and leases to verify ownership, legal description, and restrictions
- Prepare preliminary title commitments after reviewing searches provided by the abstractor and assigning out tasks accordingly.
- 3-5 years of experience in title closing, title examiner, abstractor, or closing services is required
- The ideal candidate will be process-driven, highly analytical and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- College degree preferred- high school diploma required
$20 - $24 hourly
About PV Settlement, LLC
We are a Pittsburgh based, locally owned and operated Title Insurance Company that wants to keep the local touch, but compete on a national level. The trajectory of our company is 85 degrees north, so if you want to be a part of a growing team, that is changing all stigmas in the title insurance industry, then join us!