RG Title, LLC
ATTENTION TITLE EXAMINERS: Are you looking for a change? Are you interested in working with a top-level team, which includes an amazing company culture to help you grow not only professionally but personally? Check out RG Title!
RG Title is affiliated with Realty Group. RG is home to over 600 real estate professionals, is MN's #1 Independent Brokerage, MN's 5th Largest Real Estate Brokerage, and ranked in the top 100 Independent Brokerages in the Country. Realty Group is also Brainerd Area's 3rd Largest Real Estate Brokerage. Files are coming out of our ears and will only be getting busier!
RG Title is located in Coon Rapids, but this position could be performed remotely. RG Title offers full benefits and 401k with employer matching.
In this position, you’ll be working mainly with purchased homes. You’ll compile information pertaining to commitment ownership, legal descriptions, requirements, and exceptions, as well as examine deeds, trust documents, easements, covenants and restrictions, taxes, judgments, liens, and other documents. You’ll also be expected to communicate clearly, efficiently, and often, and to make sure that the closing process provides the smooth RG Title customer experience we’re known for and you will never feel overlooked or underappreciated.
Please only apply if you are located in MN or will be relocating to MN to perform this job. Thank you!
- Examine and verify titles
- Search real estate records
- Compile lists of mortgages, contracts, and other instruments pertaining to titles by searching public and private records for law firms, real estate agencies, or title insurance companies
- Search, analyze, and evaluate records relating to titles of homes, land, and buildings
- Ensure that the title to a property in question has no restrictions that may prevent or hinder its sale or use
- Issue title insurance, acquire rights of way, buy and sell property, grant mortgage loans, and obtain and protect mineral rights
- Search public and private records for law firms, real estate agencies, or title insurance companies
- Examine deeds, deeds of trust, liens, judgments, easements, and plats/maps to determine ownership, encumbrances, and verify legal descriptions of property
- Prepare property reports and title commitments
- Analyze chain of title and preparation of reports outlining title-related matters
- Examine title reports from outside abstractors
- Previous title industry experience, 3+ years as a Title Examiner
- Ability to multi-task and juggle several project at once
- Ability to take critiques and learn from feedback
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to stay on task while working remotely
- Positive disposition and team player
$60,000 - $85,000
About RG Title, LLC
Realty Group is:
- 5th largest real estate firm in MN
- #6 Top 150 Places to Work in MN (Star Tribune)
- Most admired CEO in MN (Mpls/St Paul Business Journal)
- #13 Fastest 50 Growing Companies Overall in MN (Mpls/St Paul Business Journal)
- #1 Indie in MN (Real Trends)