We are looking for a talented Business Development Escrow or Title Sales Representative who is excited and eager to help grow PorchLight Escrow. We're on a mission to find that ideal candidate who has 2+ years of experience in sales, real estate, and/or escrow. Do you have a passion for meeting new people, are you someone who is able to build strong relationships, are you organized, and have the ability to follow up? If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
- Promote and spread the word in the community by organizing events promoting PorchLight Escrow
- Ability to present information one on one and in a group setting to realtors, lenders, and banks
- Attend monthly and weekly meetings at Board of Realtors, Chamber of Commerce, various real estate functions, and community events
- Oversee bi-monthly email drip to existing clients and increase list with new business
- Attend escrow weekly meetings and update on progress and results. Discuss new ideas to promote PorchLight Escrow
- Visit real estate offices for new business and maintain relationships with existing clients
- Must have 2+ years escrow experience
- Able to build strong relationships and be approachable with a friendly positive attitude
- Organization and ability to follow up
- Ability to make goals and share results
- Strong communication skills with the escrow team
- Ability to maintain existing clients while pursuing new business
- Prioritize your schedule and be responsive to customer inquiries and requests in a proactive manner
- Ability to present information one on one and in a group setting
- Communicates proactively with and responds in a timely manner to clients
- Effectively creates or adapts and delivers presentations to customer groups, target customers, agents, and others
- Ability to listen to customers and understand their needs and objectives to better respond and provide solutions
- Applies diplomacy and tact
- Maintains a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Must have a background in title or escrow.
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About fiv realty
We have offices in both Eastvale, CA, and Southern Utah. We pride ourselves on providing unparalleled service. We act as a team lifting each other up, rooting for each member on the team, and celebrate each other's victories. Our mentorship is like no other, we provide practical training for all our mentees, strong management support, and team leaders that are always available when needed. Your success is our focus!