Title Xperts, LLC
The successful candidate has at least 3 years of recent experience in the title insurance closing industry and fully processes a real estate closing from intake to post-closing. Excellent problem solving, communication, and client service skills are a must. We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail, and exhibits an exceptionally professional manner. If you enjoy the title insurance industry, have the gift of customer service, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others, and have an amiable, outgoing, and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you.
There is an opportunity for unlimited advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of a fast-paced title insurance and closing office. If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you today!
The position can be located in Coral Springs / Parkland, FL, or West Palm Beach, FL.
- Follow closing instructions, and verify that all closing conditions have been satisfactorily met
- Verify all closing documentation, mortgage closing documents, third party orders, closing packages, and signatures are correct in the loan files
- Collect documentation, review, prepare, and close loan packages or loan files
- Perform tasks necessary to clear title requirements, fund the closing of real estate purchase and sale transactions, and issue title insurance policies
- Monitor scheduled closing dates and work with the closing team to ensure all deadlines are met
- Request funding approval and once obtained initiate disbursement of funds to all necessary parties to the transaction
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are essential
- Extremely organized with great time management and analysis skills is preferred
- Candidates must be proficient with MS Office, lending or title software, NMLS experience is desired
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma or GED required
- 3 years of experience with conducting real estate closings from Intake to Post-Closing, including preparing closing settlement statements, clearing title insurance requirements, drafting closing documents, funding transactions, recording documents and issuing the final policy
- Ability to delegate tasks
- Ability to manage team members
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Must be deadline-driven, detail-oriented, have strong organizational skills, and be able to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Client relations and business development experience are a plus
- Must complete a background check
- Valid driver's license
- Reference check
- Notary Public
$50,000 - $52,000 yearly
About Title Xperts, LLC
Title Xperts is a title insurance and settlement services firm that provides closing services throughout the state of Florida. We provide a complete suite of services to many customers, including lenders, developers, and independent owners.
The mission of Title Xperts is to be the most knowledgeable and reliable settlement and title insurance firm. We are the epitome of a five-star closing experience. We understand how important each transaction is. Whether it is a first home or 500th transaction, the team at Title Xperts makes every transaction seamless and we guarantee our work.