Seeking someone familiar with standard closing concepts, practices, and procedures of the real estate settlement industry to work as a Title Escrow Closer.
Requires 3-5 years of experience in the title and settlement business
Requires 3-5 years of Escrow experience
Work full-time from home with a flexible schedule.
Competitive salary with benefits (401k, PTO)
- Complete pre-balancing of orders.
- Monitor emails to GL Funding.
- Assist in monitoring and answering emails to GL HUD's.
- Answer offshore worker MSS inquiries.
- Generate disbursement ledgers and assist with daily reporting.
- Balance the order based on the final figures from the client. This includes quality control of the signed closing documents, verification of wiring instructions, and confirmation of the accuracy of payoffs and fees.
- 3-5 years of experience in the title and settlement business
- 3-5 years of Escrow experience
- High school diploma or any U.S. state accepted equivalency is required
- Familiar with standard closing concepts, practices, and procedures of the real estate settlement industry
- Understanding of concepts needed to balance a real estate transaction
- Ability to professionally manage challenging customers, diffuse conflict situations, and resolve closing issues quickly
- Ability to work on multiple files concurrently without making errors
- Exemplary organizational skills
- Ability to manage high-volume transactions in a paperless environment
- Good computer skills including proficiency with closing software. As well as MS Word and Excel.
$85.00 per signing appointment
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com and call for direct inquires.
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.