Graddy Real Estate - Keller Williams Realty
Are you an experienced title agent interested in an excellent position in a fast-paced environment? If so, send us your resume! You’ll be responsible for extensive research to ensure the legal sale of the property and provide exceptional closing services to our clients. Job seekers should be driven, motivated professionals who are looking for growth. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Conduct property search to check for real estate title defects or issues, such as claims, liens, mortgages, deeds, wills, or fraud
- Review all closing documents to be sure title commitments have been met, issue title policy, and prepare closing statements to transfer the title to the new owner
- Examine maps, liens, judgments, leases, agreements, public records, contracts, surveys, and plat books to verify legal description, ownership, and restrictions
- Work in tandem with a variety of industry professionals such as real estate agents, title insurance agents, escrow officers, law firms, settlement agents, closing agents, paralegals, and escrow companies throughout the closing process
- Record all legal documents at the county and federal level and present deed to new owners
- 3-5 years of experience in title closing, title examiner, abstractor, or closing services is required
- High school diploma required -- college degree preferred
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, and process-driven with excellent communication skills
- Meet state licensing requirements -- title producers license is a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient
$30,000 or higher depending on experience
About Graddy Real Estate - Keller Williams Realty
We are a local real estate team who truly loves helping our clients achieve their real estate goals. Our passion for real estate combined with our agents that are specialized in their field makes each real estate experience smooth and seamless. Our culture is very important to us which shows up in our hard work and the respect we have for our clients! We have a collaborative team that is truly a family, and we invest in our community to make a difference!
Our Mission: When you hire Graddy Real Estate, you’re partnering with a team of real estate professionals who are the local economists of choice. Our specialists provide knowledge and expertise to help you make educated decisions on all of your real estate investments. We deliver results through communication, trust, and wow experiences.