New Title Agency
Our well-established team is looking for a motivated and experienced title agent to join us in achieving our goal of providing consistently excellent closing services to our clients. We are looking for someone who is research-driven, loves efficiency, and has a keen eye for detail. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Facilitate title search and prepare title abstract and title opinion
- Check for real estate title defects after conducting property search for title issues such as liens, claims, deeds, wills, mortgages, or fraud
- Present deed to new owners after recording all legal documents at the county and federal level
- Analyze liens, plat books, contracts, agreements, surveys, maps, public records, and leases to verify ownership, legal description, and restrictions
- Work effectively throughout the closing process with a variety of industry professionals such as real estate agents, settlement agents, title insurance agents, law firms, escrow officers, closing agents, paralegals, and escrow companies
- College degree preferred- high school diploma required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- The ideal candidate will be process-driven, highly analytical and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
- 3-5 years of title closing experience, abstractor experience, title examiner or providing closing services is required
- Requirements for state licensing must be met -- title producers license is ideal
$18 - $25 hourly
About New Title Agency
A New Title Agency coming to the Lake of the Ozarks. We are looking for experienced people to add to our company.