Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Our well-established team is looking for a motivated and experienced title agent to join us in achieving our goal of providing consistently excellent closing services to our clients. We are looking for someone who is research-driven, loves efficiency, and has a keen eye for detail. If this sounds like you, please get in touch with us today!
- Work alongside a variety of industry professionals such as real estate agents, title insurance agents, escrow officers, closing agents, settlement agents, law firms, paralegals, and escrow companies throughout the closing process
- Examine maps, liens, judgments, leases, agreements, public records, contracts, surveys, and plat books to verify legal description, ownership, and restrictions
- Present deed to new owners after recording all legal documents at the county and federal level
- Conduct title search to prepare a title abstract and title opinion
- Review all closing documents to be sure title commitments have been met, issue title policy, and prepare closing statements to transfer the title to the new owner
- Meet state licensing requirements -- title producers license is a plus
- A high school diploma is a requirement, but a college degree is preferred
- Prefer process-driven, analytical and detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills
- Requires 3-5 years of title closing experience, abstractor, title examiner, or closing services experience
$35,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC is an innovative title agency headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas servicing 42 states.