National Wholesale Lending
Our well-established team is looking for a motivated and experienced title agent to join us in achieving our goal of providing consistently excellent closing services to our clients. We are looking for someone who is research-driven, loves efficiency, and has a keen eye for detail. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Analyze liens, plat books, contracts, agreements, surveys, maps, public records, and leases to verify ownership, legal description, and restrictions
- Prepare title abstract and title opinion after conducting a title search
- Present deed to new owners after recording all legal documents at the county and federal level
- Review all closing documents to be sure title commitments have been met, issue title policy, and prepare closing statements to transfer the title to the new owner
- Check for real estate title defects after conducting property search for title issues such as liens, claims, deeds, wills, mortgages, or fraud
- Manage all aspects of the office
- A high school diploma is a requirement, but a college degree is preferred
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, and process-driven with excellent communication skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite
- 3-5 years of title closing experience, abstractor experience, title examiner or providing closing services is required
- Requirements for state licensing must be met -- title producers license is ideal
About National Wholesale Lending
Looking for an energetic and organized professional to work with incoming leads for sales of personal lines of insurance and to cross-sell our current book of business.