There are multiple positions open in Media, Newtown Square, and Broomall, PA
Have you had a desire to work for a company that cares about your future and your family? Are you longing for a vacation without your phone and email? Are you working late hours and weekends and never getting the time to be “off?” Then look no further because this position is for you. We’re hiring multiple closers in multiple locations and we want you to have the life you wish for!
The Closer is responsible for pre-closing, coordinating with agents and lenders, preparing settlement statements, conducting the closing, assuring title policies are issued, as well as preparing and recording documents. S/He is required to exercise extreme independent judgment and to possess the knowledge and experience necessary to efficiently handle any situation that may arise during the escrow/closing process.
- Manages all files to include processing escrows, including new subdivisions, re-sales, demand escrows, assignments, exchanges, loans, re-financing, and other miscellaneous transactions
- Orders all documents needed to close each file in a timely manner (i.e., demands, loan documents, tax certifications, inspections, surveys, payoff statements, bring downs/updates, and insurance).
- Review and clear title, identify underwriting concerns, and prepare settlement statements and closing packages. Complete post-closing duties including recordings, wire transfers.
- Act in accordance with Good Funds Policy, as well as assure each transaction is balanced prior to disbursement
- Completes deeds, notes, requests for notice, subordination agreements, financing statements, etc. (as applicable by legal standards within each jurisdiction)
- Works with the title department in resolving issues (e.g., legal descriptions, easements, lot splits, vesting, federal tax liens, abstracts of judgment, bankruptcies, boundary disputes, and encroachments)
- Delegates appropriate duties to the escrow assistant
- Provides agents with a weekly status update on every file
- Follows company standards and practices when processing transactions, as well as applicable state laws and guidelines
- Returns all calls, voicemails, and emails in a timely manner
- Performs other duties as assigned and adheres to The T.A. Way, regulatory requirements, policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Minimum three (3) years of closer experience required.
- A high school diploma is required. Associate degree Preferred
- Must be the Notary Republic or be bondable. Title Insurance license may be required
- Understands escrow standards, title clearance, real estate regulations and guidelines, and document preparation.
- Comprehends pay off per diems, tax prorations, interest, and the like.
- Understands and can explain lender documents and recordings
- Adapts to new, different, or changing requirements and is attentive to details
- Maintains privacy and confidentiality of company information, as well as that of customers and co-workers; treating all with honesty, fairness and respect
- Pleasant, courteous, and professional when dealing with internal and external customers or clients
- Displays responsible behaviors at work and a willingness to seeks out new challenges
- Plans and prioritizes work to manage time effectively and accomplish assigned tasks
- Uses information technology and related applications to convey and retrieve information to include title software and e-recording.
About Title Alliance
Title Alliance has been forming successful single and multi-state title joint ventures with lenders, realtors, and builders since 1983. We work with our partners to establish in-house title and settlement operations, dramatically enhancing their customer service and increasing their profit.
Title Alliance is the premier developer of RESPA and state compliant title affiliated business arrangements. Our company provides a wealth of tools, resources and experiences for your ABA. We research the market to find and hire the strongest managerial candidates for your affiliated title operation.
We train your staff in every aspect of a properly managed title partnership. We help design and monitor the sales and marketing needs of your ABA. We provide all administrative resources, thereby allowing you the freedom to focus on your core business, while your strategic direction leads our title partnership forward.