PV Settlement, LLC
The Title Clearance Processor is responsible for the coordination of all aspects involved with clearing the title requirement process. Individuals in this role communicate with clients, borrowers, internal staff, and outside agencies to facilitate all closing issues in a timely manner, consistent with company-defined standards. Fast-paced work environment, always learning something new and growing as a person and employee of the company. Growth potential is endless, as we Hire from within first. Since we are cloud bases, there is an ability to work from home, once trained.
- Work to review title commitment for clearance
- Submit lender approved documents for the lender to obtain clear to close (ie., commitment, CPL, taxes, etc.)
- Act as a liaison for borrowers and clients, assisting with questions and concerns throughout the process
- Maintain open communication with team and managers
- Order payoff statement, judgment payoffs, obtain tax certs/lien letters and prepare deeds
- Work with Realtors, attorneys, and lenders to clear title and obtain needed items
- Manage and support lender relationships
- Work from a daily task report, provided by management
- Attention to detail is a must!
- 401K with 3% company match available
- Experience within Real Estate or mortgage industry
- Working knowledge of Real Estate titles, deed preparation, and closings
- Strong customer service focus
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to multitask
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office
$20 - $30 hourly
About PV Settlement, LLC
We are a Pittsburgh based, locally owned and operated Title Insurance Company that wants to keep the local touch, but compete on a national level. The trajectory of our company is 85 degrees north, so if you want to be a part of a growing team, that is changing all stigmas in the title insurance industry, then join us!