Law Offices of Marc L. Shapiro, P.A.
The Assistant greets all visitors and manages all phone calls coming into the Title Company and is the first impression. That impression should be welcoming, professional, and courteous whether speaking to a visitor or ascertaining the information necessary to determine how/where/who a call should be forwarded. The Assistant supports Title Agents and Processors with a variety of tasks as described below.
- Greets clients, guests, attorneys, vendors, and employees creating a positive and professional first impression on behalf of the firm.
- Answers incoming calls, screens the caller, and directs accordingly.
- Supports the law firm receptionist in providing general backup answering calls when phones are busy.
- Performs clerical tasks to support timely escrow closings and title recordings.
- Opens new files, ordering titles, clearing titles, writing binders, and does other processing work to close files.
- Creates title files and title research.
- Provides customer service to customers communicating professionally with mortgage and loan officers, realtors, title officers, and the public.
- Assists with pre-closing (order HOAs, payoffs, etc.)
- Assists with post-closing (mailing invoice payments, payoffs, etc.)
- Compiles all paperwork needed to complete title processing.
- Performs other general office duties as requested.
- A bachelor's or associate's degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of office experience, preferably in a law office.
- Experience with business phone systems and office computer systems and software.
- Work experience in personal injury is preferred.
About Law Offices of Marc L. Shapiro, P.A.
ARIES Title Inc. is located in beautiful Naples, FL, and is owned and operated by renowned attorney Marc L. Shapiro, Esq. We provide an extraordinary client experience where clients feel heard and supported.