Bankers Title and Escrow Services
Our well-established team is looking for a motivated and experienced title agent to join us in achieving our goal of providing consistently excellent closing services to our clients. We are looking for someone who is research-driven, loves efficiency, and has a keen eye for detail. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Work in tandem with a variety of industry professionals such as real estate agents, title insurance agents, escrow officers, law firms, settlement agents, closing agents, paralegals, and escrow companies throughout the closing process
- Facilitate title search and prepare title abstract and title opinion
- Check for real estate title defects after conducting property search for title issues such as liens, claims, deeds, wills, mortgages, or fraud
- Present deed to new owners after recording all legal documents at the county and federal level
- Issue title policy and transfer title ownership after reviewing all closing documents to ensure title commitments have been satisfied and preparing a closing statement
- Examine maps, liens, judgments, leases, agreements, public records, contracts, surveys, and plat books to verify legal description, ownership, and restrictions
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite
- Requires 3-5 years of title closing experience, abstractor, title examiner, or closing services experience
- High school diploma required -- college degree preferred
- The ideal candidate will be process-driven, highly analytical and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Requirements for state licensing must be met -- title producers license is ideal
About Bankers Title and Escrow Services
Established Florida Title agency with over 20 years experience, centrally located in Miami Lakes, FL. We are a service driven company and pride ourselves on the service we provide to our clients using state of the art software and technology. Positive work environment with individuals who work well with others and strive to give exceptional service.