Entourage Elite Real Estate
We are seeking an experienced title agent to join our growing team.
We’re a tight-knit group of professionals that consistently provide top quality closing services to our clients. Applicants should be experienced, motivated, and have a keen eye for detail. If you are looking for a lucrative position in a fast-paced environment, please apply today!
- Analyze liens, plat books, contracts, agreements, surveys, maps, public records, and leases to verify ownership, legal description, and restrictions
- Prepare closing statements after reviewing all closing documents to ensure all title commitments have been met, issue title policy, and transfer title to the new owner
- Conduct property search to check for real estate title defects or issues, such as claims, liens, mortgages, deeds, wills, or fraud
- Record all legal documents at the county and federal level and present deed to new owners
- Work effectively throughout the closing process with a variety of industry professionals such as real estate agents, settlement agents, title insurance agents, law firms, escrow officers, closing agents, paralegals, and escrow companies
- College degree preferred- high school diploma required
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite
- Requires 3-5 years of title closing experience, abstractor, title examiner, or closing services experience
- Prefer process-driven, analytical and detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills
- Meet state licensing requirements -- title producers license is a plus
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Entourage Elite Real Estate
Entourage Elite Real Estate is a unique boutique firm that specializes in all types of real estate services and transactions. Services include broker representation of buyers, sellers, tenants, and landlords. Other services include title insurance, property management, and real estate agent training and coaching.