Opportunity knocks! We have a highly visible role we are ready to offer to the right person. This critical role will help us increase our internal capabilities in order to expand our professional product offerings.
Spike Brewing Equipment is an entrepreneurial company, doing big business, and getting bigger! We make top of the line home brewing equipment for people who love the homebrewing hobby.
You should check us out before you apply by visiting www.spikebrewing.com. Spike is a great company to work for! We want our team to have as much fun at work as our customers have brewing beer. Work hard, play hard and have a great attitude every day.
Really Cool Stuff when you get invited to join our team:
- 401K Matching
- Social Events
- Brewery On-site
- Taproom On-Site
- Pool Table
- Paid Time Off
- Safe Environment
It is a privilege to work here so we are picky when it comes to inviting people to join our team. Let’s see if you have what it takes!
- To make our customers ecstatic about Spike, we sweat the small stuff. Our focus is on quality, accuracy, and on-time delivery.
- Your fabrication experience will help our team expand our ability to manufacture excellent brewing equipment from raw materials. You will perform production welding, seam welding, roll forming and support our fabrication team when needed by punching, flanging, cleaning, and grinding of our stainless steel products. In addition, we need your brainpower to help our team continue to improve.
- You will also participate in defining production processes as we develop new products. The better we get, the more time we have to be creative and to innovate our manufacturing processes. Who you are is more important to us than what you’ve done. We’ll train you on how to do the tasks we are experts at and will ask that you teach us too.
- If you are a fit for this role you already understand that there are other basic expectations that we don’t need to bore you with here.
- If you want to work at a place where you will be appreciated as an individual but get to work as part of a growing team then please take a minute to apply. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Who is the right person for team Spike?
- You will be comfortable in a highly visible role tied to Spike’s growth.
- You have experience TIG welding thin gauge stainless steel.
- You have experience with set-up and using Seam Welding machines.
- You have experience with set-up and Roll Forming and/or Bead Forming.
- You are able to interpret blueprints, specifications, diagrams or schematics to determine the appropriate welding process.
- You may have experience in Cone Forming.
- You are humble. You understand that the best way to impress us is by learning.
- You work to the best of your ability, no matter the task. Everyday.
- You treat people with respect and have a respectful debate when disagreements arise.
- You are reliable. If you don’t show up for work, we call the police because it is likely that you’ve been kidnapped.
- You provide constructive feedback to others but more importantly, you request feedback about your own performance.
- You feel personal pride when team goals are met.
$22 - $30 hourly
About Spike Brewing
Spike Brewing Equipment manufactures high-end home brewing equipment. At Spike, we take pride in our craftsmanship and ingenuity. Our team works tirelessly to deliver products that not only meet the demands of our customers but exceed their expectations, too. And everything we make is designed, welded, and assembled in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, so you can be confident that you are only minutes away from getting the answers you need or a custom product you've dreamed up. We like to think our commitment to our customers speaks volumes about what makes Spike different. Some might say our products speak for themselves.
Learn some more about Spike by visiting our website: https://spikebrewing.com/