We are looking to hire a full time clinically licensed LPC or LSCSW mental health therapist with patience and compassion to counsel those who suffer with borderline personality disorder. Prefer therapists with training and experience in dialectical behavior therapy.
You will love working with us because we:
- Fun and supportive environment
- Unique office setting
- Competitive pay and benefits including health insurance and generous time off
- Position available immediately
- Provide an annual retreat for relaxation and training
- Offer a unique medical office environment unlike any in Kansas City
- Have a solid reputation in the community
- Are a tight-knit group that is family-oriented and supportive
- Have responsive management and support staff
- We change lives for the better on a daily basis
- Are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Support client in weekly Individual sessions
- Co-facilitate weekly groups
- Complete timely clinical notes
- Attend weekly consultation group
- Be passionate in the work you do
- Bring your unique knowledge and experiences to the group
- Must have current KS clinical license. NO provisionally licensed therapist will be considered for this position.
- 2 years experience and DBT-trained preferred. Will train the right person.
- Some evening hours required
$50,000 - $52,000
About Lilac Center
We are a growing clinical psychology practice, and we are looking for you to join us. We are not your typical medical office! We are a group of fun-loving, yet hard working individuals who have a passion for helping those who suffer with mental health disorders. Be part of a team that is making a meaningful impact in people's lives!