Simply Bee Counseling
Partial Hospitalization Program Coordinator- Therapist
The purpose of the role of the Therapist & PHP Coordinator is to work with clients and families in a Partial Hospital Program setting. In this role, the therapist will work with individuals, families, and groups. In addition to working in compliance with the PHP standards and expectations, the purpose of this position is to be flexible and experience a variety of opportunities in all levels of care and grow with the organization in a collaborative manner to achieve the success of the therapist, clients served, and business.
- Daily documentation including but not limited to, initial assessments, treatment plans, progress notes, and discharge summaries
- Reinforce clinical services and staff adherence to the practice’s values of care, quality, and growth
- Complete one workshop, group, or other in the first 365 days
- Exhibit competency behaviors of the following: informally collaborate in the office with team members, friendly engagement in the office to support our hive culture, and contribute to the hive mind with knowledge and expertise
- Ten to fifteen group hours in partnership with other therapists*
- Seven to ten individual and family therapy sessions*
- Achieve twenty-two to twenty-five clinical hours per week*
- Document case management duties in internal tracking systems
- Work closely with IOP and PHP management teams to complete authorization forms and other administrative tasks for the PHP program
- Coordinate and document communications with outside agencies including but not limited to, doctors, educators, legal, and other professions
- Participate in mandatory staff meetings
- Present active and discharge cases in team rounds
- Complete requested administrative information such as timesheet, calendar management, drive organization, etc.
- Participate in communication platforms such as Trello, Airtable, or Slack and respond with an email receipt and due date to ensure open communication across the PHP team
*Hours vary based on the needs of the program and outpatient in addition to collaborative discussion with the supervisor.
- Two years of counseling, social work, or other related fields of mental health therapy (required)
- One year of experience in residential, PHP, IOP, or other Higher Level of Care setting (required)
- Previous experience working with children and adolescents (preferred)
- Previous experience working with eating disorders (preferred)
- LPC, LSW, LCSW, LCPC, or LMFT (Required)
- Master's (Required)
- Conflict resolution
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Genuinely care about people and be able to connect with them
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and be dependable
- Able to work independently
$65,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Simply Bee Counseling
Mission statement: We change lives through programs, services, and resources for all people to recognize, achieve, and sustain personal wellness.
Vision statement: A world where all people can simply “bee” themselves through mental, physical, and spiritual wellness.
Organizational Core Values:
Simply Bee staff aspire daily to demonstrate a strong understanding and use of our core values:
Quality: To passionately do our best to deliver exceptional quality services and products to our clients and continuously improve all that we do.
Caring: We work to collaborate with each other being transparent and mutually respectful.
Growth: To continue to reach more clients by expanding and innovating our programs and services, challenging our people to grow personally and professionally.