Integrative Life Network
Summary of Position Responsibilities:
A Clinical Therapist is responsible for providing therapy during a client’s treatment of addiction and other co-occurring disorders. Therapeutic goals are established to improve a client’s quality of life through interventions constructed to impact areas such as interpersonal behavior, social relationships, family relationships, leisure activities, vocational and avocational functioning, legal obligations, spiritual growth, and education. A Clinical Therapist is responsible for assessing each individual’s needs, strengths, abilities, and preferences as they relate to the recovery process, assisting with planning that supports recovery, and providing ongoing support for the clients' evolving needs.
- Works closely with Clinical Director to provide daily programming as required at the center which may include treatment at any of the following levels: Residential, Day Treatment, IOP, Detox or General Outpatient treatment.
- Work actively as part of the program/treatment team to provide the highest level of client care
- Maintains caseload of clients
- Coordinates services for clients in individual and group settings in a manner that supports clients’ treatment goals developed with treatment/program team.
- 2 weekly individual therapy sessions for RTC clients and 1 weekly session for DTX & IOP clients.
- Completes and coordinates regular calls to referral sources and other external treatment providers as assigned by the Clinical Director in a professional and timely manner.
- Plans, facilitates, and documents groups including but not limited to educational, process, RLA, family, and specialty groups in a manner that is understandable by clients and in alliance with treatment plans.
- Enter all required documentation into electronic record management software in a timely manner consistent with best practices, HIPAA, professional mental health licensure requirements, and ethical codes of conduct by designated certification and/or licensure boards.
- Creates, monitors, and updates as appropriate client treatment schedule, plans, and goals in a manner that reflects client's individualized treatment plan as determined by Clinical Therapist and program/treatment team.
- Communicates group and individual goals with clients in an easily understood manner to enhance and support treatment goals.
- Consult with Clinical Director in situations in which additional supervision, direction, information is needed.
- Participation in and preparation for mandatory weekly staff meetings presenting client cases for review.
- Participation in regular 1:1 supervision for professional development.
- Maintains current licensure and certification as required by the state.
- Prepared to support and assist in crisis intervention or other situations when deemed appropriate demonstrating professionalism and following SMR policy and procedures.
Expectation of all SMR staff:
- Performs all job duties within the health and safety guidelines of the organization.
- Performs all job duties within the written guidelines of the behavioral, ethical, and conduct codes of the organization.
- Interacts with clients, fellow employees and visitors to the program in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of open, direct, and assertive communication.
- Ability to apply the concepts of customer service in the workplace.
- Ability to use good professional judgment. Detail oriented. Ability to work independently, with minimal direct supervision.
- Stay current with general knowledge pertaining the addiction treatment.
- Serves as an advocate for all patients receiving services within the organization and outside the organization, by supporting the rights of patients and communicating information, to all involved parties, in a manner that reduces the stigma of addiction treatment and mental illness and increases awareness.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned by the Executive Leadership Team.
- Willingness to participate in requirements as outlined by The Joint Commission
- Education: Minimum of CACIII, Master’s degree preferred
- Certification/Licensure: Minimum of state addiction counselor certification, licensed mental health professional, LPC, LMFT, LCSW preferred
- Experience: Combination of certification/licensure and experience to demonstrate high level of competency in the field of addiction recovery and co-occurring disorder treatment.
- Supervisory experience: NA
- Technology experience: Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite and electronic records management preferred.
$60,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Integrative Life Network
Integrative Life Center (ILC) is an intimate, privately owned treatment center dually licensed to treat men and women 18 years and older struggling with mental health and addictive disorders. We have several locations and treatment options throughout the Southeast. ILC Nashville offers a full continuum of care from Residential through Intensive Outpatient (IOP), including a dedicated Men’s Residential Intimacy Disorders Program. ILC Chattanooga offers PHP and IOP programming, and ILC Oxford offers IOP programming with specialized student services.
Integrative Life Center is a part of Integrative Life Network, the premier family of treatment centers for trauma, mental health, substance use, and intimacy disorders. The thread that weaves us together is heart-centered, whole-person healing. We believe a person is not defined by past traumas or behaviors and lasting recovery is available to anyone who walks through our doors.