Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Communicate consistently with the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Has broker experience using loan origination software like Calyx Point
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- 2+ years of experience as a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
About 1781 Mortgage
1781 Mortgage is a Residential and Investment Mortgage Broker in Texas working with over a dozen wholesale mortgage lenders, each with areas of specialty and great rates. Our mission is to help others make financial decisions with mortgages by building Relationships with our clients through Knowledge, Connections, and a Dedication to Serve. We will be prepared for our clients' Opportunities so they can make sound financial decisions.
We would be unable to serve our clients without an amazing team at 1781. Our staff benefits from:
- Being W2 employees, we pay all your employment taxes
- 401K Contributions, up to a 5% MATCH from DAY ONE!!
- Health Insurance, 50% company paid
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- UNLIMITED vacation for eligible employees
- Hybrid workforce
1781 Mortgage is a growing company and always looking for amazing people to help lead our vision to serve others. We would love to see if you're a good fit for our team!