CP Real Estate
We are currently seeking an excellent outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy and build and expand buyer relationships to achieve sales goals. You’ll be responsible for seeking out, engaging with, and presenting our solutions to new prospects and current customers. If you have a proven track record of outside selling and are looking for a lucrative outside sales position that provides you with the flexibility, support, and compensation to help you shine, we want to connect!
- Qualify prospective customers quickly by fact-finding to identify decision-makers, pain points, competition, budget, timeline, and other potential obstacles
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue expectations and meet sales and lead generating activities goals to ensure future business
- Move your sales leads and deals through the sales pipeline efficiently while consistently adding new target buyers into the funnel
- Present a win-win solution for the prospect, negotiate sales contract specifics, and close deals
- Initiate outgoing cold calling and emailing to potential customers, schedule in-person sales appointments, and follow up on client requests for information
- Follow up with customers who contact us through phone, email or web in a timely and efficient manner to maintain our best chance at working with the seller
- Manage leads in our company's CRM and update the results of appointments
- Most leads are warm and are generated for you - and some appointments are booked for you
- Meet with distressed/motivated sellers who want to sell their house fast for cash
- Build rapport with the seller, overcome objections, and get the contract signed
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
- High school or equivalent diploma required; industry or product knowledge preferred
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, problem-solving, and deadlines
- Exceptional negotiating, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion, and communication skills
- Proven track record in sales
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Embraces a team-focused environment
- Fast thinker and proactive
- Hard worker
- A professional, sharp person who understands success comes through hard work and tenacity. Someone open to learning new things and constantly working on self-improvement
- This candidate is a fast starter and is highly money motivated and is looking to use their people skills and talents to build a lasting career
Most of the deals we do are very simple and easy to teach (we "flip" most of the houses we buy) so you can pick up the real estate knowledge you need pretty quickly.
You will learn the real estate investment business by working here.
$80,000 - $120,000 - commission based
About CP Real Estate
We offer a unique perspective on the real estate world. As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 100 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fix and flip development companies in the industry.
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together and Accountability.
To learn more about our company, you can go here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaMfwcNTLed8O5XtpRVtfQ