CREG - Rockingham
We are currently seeking an excellent outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy and build and expand buyer relationships to achieve sales goals. You’ll be responsible for seeking out, engaging with, and presenting our solutions to new prospects and current customers. If you have a proven track record of outside selling and are looking for a lucrative outside sales position that provides you with the flexibility, support, and compensation to help you shine, we want to connect!
- Position us as the clear and obvious choice in our market through competitive analysis and product trends
- Move your sales leads and deals through the sales pipeline efficiently while consistently adding new target buyers into the funnel
- Initiate outgoing cold calling and emailing to potential customers, schedule in-person sales appointments, and follow up on client requests for information
- Meet or surpass the monthly quota for sold business and lead requirements/ revenue-generating activities
- Pinpoint and overcome potential obstacles such as competition, pain points, budgets, and timelines by qualifying your prospective customers quickly and thoroughly
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience preferred
- Proven track record in sales
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- High school or equivalent diploma required; industry or product knowledge preferred
$150,000 - $200,000
About CREG - Rockingham
We are a family-owned business that began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 100 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fix and flip development companies in the industry.